Note: Zip versions are likewise available for Intel and PPC Macs.
9/10/08 - v.9h- Release Notes
- Added: Kanji entries are now highlighted in purple, and will display detailed information about the Kanji when double clicked
- Added: Kanji Stroke Order animations for ~1,500 Kanji, care of Kanji Cafe, viewable by double clicking on Kanji entries
- Added: Search filters for: # of Kanji, # of Kana, Part of Speech, and searching within results
- Added: As-you-type dynamic filtering of vocab lists (search field added to Study tab)
- Added: Publish option- easily submit any of your vocab lists to appear online for others to download. Added to the 'Tools' menu
- Updated: Improved vocab list rendering time (more responsive)- rows remember their height (second level of caching)
- Updated: Create Flash Card function renamed, remodeled, and relocated- it is now accessible from the 'Tools' menu
- Updated: Dictionary search results no longer auto-scroll to the top when changing tabs
- Updated: Only the top 5,000 results for a search are displayed (improves rendering time).
- Fixed: Resolved crash that sometimes occurred when exporting flash card images
- Fixed: Post-loading animation is now faster, minimizing risk of crash when changing tabs right when dictionary loading completes
- Fixed: Irregular conjugations of verbs now appear correctly when Romaji Display is enabled
- Fixed: Causative and Causative-Passive conjugations are now correct for Godan verbs with 'u' endings
Add any of these lists to your Kanji Go by:
- Right clicking a list name above and saving it your desktop
- Opening Kanji Go
- Selecting Import... from the File menu, and selecting the list.
Have a vocab list you'd like to share? Send it in and I'll post it here.
Contact | Developer Blog | RSS feed | San Diego, CA